- Merchant Navy Courses For 10th Pass, Click here
- Merchant Navy Courses after 12th, Click here
- Join Merchant Navy after Graduation, Click here
- Merchant Navy after BE/B-Tech, Click here.
- Merchant Navy after Diploma, Click here.
- Merchant Navy Jobs, Click here.
- Merchant Navy 2019 Entrance Exam, Click here.
- Merchant Navy 2019 application form, Click here.
- Merchant Navy Top Colleges 2019, Click here.
- Merchant Navy Courses 2019, Click here.
- IMU-CET Online Application form for Aug -2019, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Dates-2019,Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Eligibility, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Pattern, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Syllabus, Click here.
- IMU-CET Application form Last date, More.
- IMU-CET 2019 Books & Study Materials, More
- IMU-CET Previous Question Papers, More
- Indian Maritime University, Chennai, More
- IMU-CET Coaching Classes, Register now.
|Australian Deck Watch keepers (DWK) Certificate of Competency|
|Leading to Bachelors in Applied Science|
|The training programme is provided by Commander Ali’s Academy of Merchant Navy (CAAMN). The programme is conducted in collaboration with Australian Maritime College (AMC), Tasmania, Australia. On successful Completion of all three phases, Certificate of Competency as a Deck Watch-keeper (Second Mate FG) will be issued by Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA).|
|2.Minimum Entry Requirement|
|The minimum educational qualification is “A” level and its equivalent (10+2 years of formal study), within the following streams:
|16 - 25 years.|
|4.Medical and Eye Sight Requirements|
|Medical and Eye Sight requirements shall be as per the existing standards of AMSA.|
|5. Stage 1: Pre Sea Training Programme|
|This will comprise 3 months training provided by Commander Ali’s Academy of Merchant Navy (CAAMN) at their shore-based academy, located at Survey No. 469,Village Donthi, Narsapur Road Via Toopran, Shivampet Mandal,Medak District - 502334,Telangana, India.
The training during this time will cover the following subjects:
In addition, the Phase I of this course will also include the four modular courses as required by STCW ’95 namely:
This training and assessment will be conducted by CAAMN.
|6. Stage 2: On-board Training Programme|
|Students will complete 18 months of shipboard training, which will include at least 6 months of bridge duties in a capacity that fully understudies the officer of the watch.
a)During this period, the student’s will complete:
TAGS A & TAGS B
|7. Stage 3: Certificate of Competency – Deck Watch-keeper(DWK)|
|Students will attend college in Australia for 8 months at Australian Maritime College, Tasmania, Australia. During this time, they will continue their studies in the required subjects and would complete all of the assessment required for issue of a Certificate of Competency.
Students would also complete the training necessary for the following STCW/other courses:
|8. Course ware and Teaching Material|
|CAAMN shall provide all the courseware and teaching material for Phase I & II.|
|9. Issue of Certificates:|
|10. Fee Details:|
|Total cost of Phase I – Pre Sea Training is Rs.250,000/- (Rupees Two Lakh Fifty Thousand Only) (The above fee includes 3 months Pre-Sea Training, STCW Modular Courses, Liberian Continuous Discharge Certificate and (TAGS) Task & Guided Study Program)
Total cost of Phase II – 18 Months Onboard Training is Rs.3,00,000/- (Rupees Three Lakh Only)
|The course commences on 15th Jan 2019.|